Our lightest Andalusite brick, completely transformed by the ES technology
Ready for 1 layer
REFRALUSIT® ES offers the unique possibility of installing a 1-layer Andalusite lining in the burning and calcining zone, because conventional Andalusite bricks would lead to a roughly 30 % higher shell temperature, which previously prohibited their use.
Comparison of 1-layer and 2-layer lining
The coolest part
Our ES technology can do even more: the unique properties of REFRALUSIT® ES also allow 2-layer lining, where the shell temperature can be reduced by up to 10%.
Hugo about REFRALUSIT® ES:
We selected the REFRALUSIT® ES for its unique insulating properties and the easy to install 1-layer lining concept, since sometimes it can be difficult to find personnel with installation skills required for the 2-layer concept.
Furthermore, we can use it to reduce the shell temperature of our clients if they want to keep the 2-layer concept.
Hugo Soto, General Manager, Refractory Solutions spa, Los Ángeles, Chile
REFRALUSIT® ES at a glance
- REFRALUSIT® ES helps to reduce the carbon footprint
- The 1-layer lining concept makes installation easier
- Up to 40 % faster lining installation (1-layer lining)
- Lowest heat losses – both with 1-layer and 2-layer linings
- Reduced lining weight and therefore kiln load
- Reduced transport costs and import duties
- Higher performance achieved by thicker wear lining
- Reinforced sinter bonding and a finer structure lead to higher strengths and an up to 25 % lower heat flow
REFRALUSIT® ES is a product of the unique ES series